Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 2 of hHCG

Yesterday I began taking my hHCG. 6 drops 3 times a day.  Today is my 2nd and final Load Day of my first round.  I haven't enjoyed loading like I thought I would and I didn't gain any weight at all today.  I haven't had any Avanti's food as I had planned but opted for Qdoba today instead.  Though I may have pizza for dinner after all.  We'll see what the scale says tomorrow.

So, tomorrow begins day 1 of the very low calorie diet (VLCD).  There isn't much to plan ahead, other than perhaps to weigh my meat and wrap it in individual servings.  So far I only bought lean beef from Fresh Market (they had run out of chicken so I will have to pick that up on my way home tomorrow).  Next time I will buy grassfed beef (or perhaps Buffalo) from Pottstown Meat and Deli instead.  Amy & I were confused about the beef at Fresh Market and thought it was all hormone-free, but only the chicken is.  They do have grassfed beef but only in the premium cuts.  Live and learn, and ask LOTS of questions before you purchase!

I will likely start planning more next week, as I'm sure it won't take long for the same basic foods to get boring.  There are lots of creative recipes on the Yahoo Group so that will help me.  I'm just planning to start out simple this first week.  I am all about the acronym KISS (keep it simple, sweetie)!

I wrote down my measurements and took pictures yesterday. Yikes!  I won't be able to post them until I lose a good amount of weight.  I can't wait for that day! 

I am curious to see if this hHCG really curbs the hunger.  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment