Tuesday, May 10, 2011

P2VLCD8

day 8 and i have lost a total of eight pounds. my dog chewed my laptop cord so i am typing on my android which wont let me use any symbols or capitalize. strange. so i'm going to make due with what i have. :)

today i didn't eat until about one thirty in the afternoon and i wasn't hungry all morning. that amazes me. i was even pplanning on eating lunch earlier but didn't until i was feeling hungry. 

i found a place that i can eat out and still stay on protocol...panera. I had lunch with my friend, amy, who is doing the protocol with me. we had a salad with chicken breast without dressing and we took off the extra veggies they put on except for the onion which a lot of prople on the protocol find they can have a little onion with their one veggie and it doesn't hurt.  i know it is always best to eat at home because i can control the ingredients but it is nice to know that i could go to lunch with a friend and stay on protocol. i didn't even feel deprived with bread all around me. honestly it was nice to know that i was in control and i could be satisfied without it

No comments:

Post a Comment