Monday, May 30, 2011

The Countdown Begins: 5 Days Left of VLCD!

Today is Day 28 of VLCD. I started this journey weighing 253.3, and today I am just under 230 (229.8 to be exact) and couldn't be more pleased!!! I'm down 23 pounds since starting hhcg (26 pounds including the 3 I lost before starting HCG)! Last summer I weighed 264 so I am down 34 pounds from then.  My heaviest weight ever was 277, so I am down 47 pounds from that!!! I am so glad I found HCG!!!

I finally started TOM 4 days ago. It hasn't been a usual one for me, as mine generally only last 5 days and by the last day it is barely noticable. Today is day 5 and it's the heaviest of all the days thus far.  Some women have to stop taking HCG during TOM because of excess bleeding. If that would be the case for me, then I will finish this round a little earlier than planned. If not, my friend and I are planning on stopping the hcg this Thursday. She has a wedding to attend the end of June and would like to be in Phase 4 by then. I am ready to move on. :)

I also read that since we are on homeopathic HCG, we only have to do 2 days of VLCD after we stop the drops (instead of 3), and then we start Phase 3. I am looking forward to transitioning into Phase 3. I am ready to start using my handmade soaps again!

I did a little shopping already for Phase 3. I got some organic whipping cream (for coffee), cream cheese, Chocolate flavored and Vanilla Creme flavored Stevia (for coffee and for Chocolate Delight!) I will get to have a little cheese & nuts (raw cashews are my favorite!) and avocados! I can't eat this all in one day and certainly not all on the first day but I am looking forward to incorporating these back into my diet.

Chocolate Delight is the official name of the homemade "fudge" you make with coconut oil, cocoa powder and Stevia. You can look it up on YouTube and find lots of variations. Some people eat it in Phase 2 but I stopped using my handmade soap because I was told on the Yahoo group not to use coconut oil on my skin (let alone ingest it). That group follows Dr. Simeon's protocol to a "t" and lots of people don't. I decided I wanted to follow it to a "t" also. I don't want to take chances with not being able to stabilize later. I mean, if you're going to put so much time and effort in to get these amazing results, why would you do something that might jeopordize it in the end? I don't think it's worth the risk! Especially when you are only on Phase 2 for 21-40 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment