Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Strawberry Salad Dressing Recipe

Very Low Calorie Day 23 and I am down 20 pounds since starting hHCG (23 pounds total)! AMAZING!  I am in total shock and awe at my results!

I went shopping at Goodwill and the Salvation Army Store yesterday. I found a really nice pair of khaki pants and a pair of jeans, 4 tops, a purse, a clutch, and a dress shirt & tie for my son...all for $32!  I can see how shopping at these stores can be addictive!  You just never know what you will find!  And, as you get into smaller sizes, there are so many more options.  I'm not that much smaller yet, but I am excited because I am smaller!

Okay, so on with the recipe!  I have been reading many Phase 2 recipes online though I haven't tried any.  Reading through them gave me an idea about making a Strawberry Dressing for my spinach (similar to one I have made in the past but with Phase 2 ingredients only). 

Stawberry Salad Dressing
I put 2 large strawberries, a splash of Apple Cider Vinegar and 4 drops of liquid Stevia in my small food processor.  It's that simple and very, very tasty!  You can slice up a couple more strawberries and put it all on a bed (4 cups) of spinach.

This was so good and filling that I forgot to eat my chicken last night!  I didn't even realize I hadn't eaten it until my husband found my piece of chicken on a plate in the microwave this morning (I had precooked it and was warming it up)!  I couldn't believe that I forgot to eat something!  I do remember feeling a little hungry when I went to bed last night but I figured I must not have had enough water to drink.

I haven't started my TOM (which should have started this week), but I have been spotting pretty much everyday since I started the hHCG.  I am afraid that once I go off the hHCG, the flood gates will be opened!  You're not supposed to stop taking the hHCG at the same time you start your TOM.  I'm going to have to ask the experienced ladies on the Yahoo group about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment