Wednesday, May 11, 2011

10 Pounds Gone!

1.8 pound loss today! That's a total of 10 pounds in 8 days and I am feeling GREAT!  I am beginning to see why some people choose to weigh themselves only once a week.  I seemed to be stuck within a half pound range for the past 3 days, and then today almost 2 pounds.  However, I know I won't be able to go a week without weighing myself to see where I'm at.  I like to see that reward first thing in the morning!

I was tired of my usual spinach, so today I sliced an onion and put it on the George Foreman grill. YUM!!! It was like eating onion rings without all the nasty oil that gives you an upset stomach later! I put a little of my onion in my burger also, so it was a nice meal out of the norm. I will definitely do that more often!

1 full week down, at least 2 more to go in Phase 2 this round.  I've been trying to decide whether I want to do an extended round or if I want to just do the minimum right now, and then move into Phase 3.  I know I have enough hHCG to last approx. 60 days and I'm looking at many more rounds if I stick to the minimum. And every time I do a round, I have to stay on Phase 4 (maintenance) for an additional 2 weeks, which will prolong reaching my goal. 
I also have to consider my TOM.  You aren't supposed to stop the hHCG at the same time as you begin TOM, and mine is set to start at the end of my 3 weeks on hHCG.  Also, I am planning to be out of town the second weekend of June, so I will either have to stop before that or do an "interuption".  I was thinking I might stay on the hHCG until June 1 for a total of 30 days.  However, if I did an interuption, I would basically be off the hHCG for the 4 days I am gone, and then start right back up when I was home, allowing me to continue on an extended round.

Dr. Simeons' Protocol allows you to stay on HCG for 40 days, but many people stay on hHCG for much longer (some more than 100 days).  I'm not looking to lose all my weight in 1 round.  I believe it is important to move into Phase 3 (stabilization) to help reset the hypothalamus.  I personally would like to see a loss of 25 pounds before I stop this first round of Phase 2, so perhaps I will just let that guide me and see where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment