Monday, January 16, 2012

One Day at a Time

My losses the past 5 days have been crazy weird, but overall good! So, hooray for that! :-) Here they are:

Jan. 12: Minus 1 pound
Jan. 13: Minus 1.4
Jan. 14: Up .3
Jan. 15: Minus 1.8
Jan. 16: Minus .1
Average loss for the last 5 days: .8 (almost a pound per day)

I am quite shocked at my average loss, as it has been quite a while since I've averaged almost 1 pound loss per day. As long as my losses continue, I will continue in Phase 2. I have moments when I think I can't wait much longer to get into Phase 3, but seeing these results keeps me motivated to keep going! I really don't feel deprived in Phase 2 but I will say Round 3 has been the most difficult. Each round seems to get more difficult, so I would like my next round to be my last and I would like it to be a short round (23 days total with 2 days loading). That means I need to lose as much as I can this round, and I need to stabilize well.

I am going to plan better this time for Phase 3 and here's some great info. on Stabilization. As a side note, TOM still hasn't arrived (I've lost track of how late it is!) and I suspect that TOM will arrive once I stop the drops (as that happened my very first round also). This could cause some problems with getting my correct LDW, but I'm just going to have to take that one day at a time. For now, I'm going to keep plugging away.

No comments:

Post a Comment