Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Heading in the right direction

Well, I am very happy to report that I have lost 2.5 pounds in the past 2 days (and yesterday was Halloween, so I think that says something!)  It feels good to be back on course.  I planned ahead and armed myself with Lara bars yesterday, so when the temptation to eat candy inevitably came upon me, I grabbed a bar.  I ended up eating 2, which I was a little afraid of, but I knew it was way better than grabbing candy.  I had the Ginger Snap, which was really, really good (I'm going to have to try to duplicate that one!) and the Coconut Cream Pie.  They were both delicious and nutritious (and they kept me out of trouble!) :)  I truly felt like I was eating a treat.  They are that good!

I need to remember that there are alternatives and planning ahead is key.  I have to say again, if I don't set myself up for success, then I am setting myself up for failure.  It's pretty plain and simle. 

This is worth putting time and effort into!  Not only do I feel great, I know that I am truly gaining health.  I am reversing the damage I have done over the years.  That is something to be excited about!

I thank God every day for leading me to the HCG Protocol.  I'm so thankful for those who have gone before me and who freely share their knowledge.  My purpose in writing this is to share my experience in hopes that I can also help others along the journey. 

2 comments:

  1. Abbie, great job! I'm so grateful to God that He led you to HCG, and that, through you, He led ME to it too!

    I have GOT to get those Lara bars. I forget if you've said where you bought them? -- Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably figured this out by now, but I buy them in the health food section in Kroger.

    I'm sorry my replies have been delayed. My gmail hasn't been coming through my phone and I just realized it.

    ReplyDelete