Saturday, November 26, 2011

Recipe & Measurements Update

I was told it was ok to post this recipe on my blog, so here goes!

JUST LIKE STUFFED BAKED POTATOES
(AKA: LOADED POTATOES)
For P3/P4 (I ate it in P4)


16 ounce package frozen cauliflower
8 ounce cream cheese, softened
8 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
4 green onions, chopped
1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3 pieces bacon, chopped and fried until crisp
Paprika, optional

Cook the cauliflower until soft, about 8-10 minutes; drain very well and break up the florets a bit with a spoon. It's also very good if you leave the cauliflower a little chunky. Put in a greased 8 x 8" baking pan or a 2-quart casserole. Mix in the cream cheese, cheddar, green onion, salt, pepper and bacon. Dust the top with paprika, if desired. Bake at 350ยบ for 20-40 minutes, until browned and bubbly. Or, microwave, loosely covered, for about 40 minutes on 50% power, turning the dish after 20 minutes.

Makes 6 servings
Per Serving: 324 Calories; 27g Fat; 15g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 4g Net Carbs

Measurements Update
I had been feeling rather disappointed that I had not done well stabilizing this round after having an easy time stabilizing after Round 1.  I found some very helpful information here.
In fact, I have found the Miracle Skinny Drops website to have a ton of invaluable information!  There is also a great Facebook support page by the same people called hCG Diet Support.  I would highly recommend this support group!  Everyone is so supportive and friendly.  To join, click here.  They also have a website called Little Choices Matter.  It is similar, but different and again, very helpful!  Check them out!

Okay, on to my measurements update!  It was time to measure again (before starting another round of P2).  I have lost a total of (drumroll, please!) 49&3/4 inches!!!  WOWSERS!!!  I couldn't believe it!  And my BMI is down from 40 (when I started the Protocol) to 32!  My normal range should be 19-25.  Won't be long and my BMI will be NORMAL!  So, while I had trouble stabilizing this round, progress continues to be made.  Oh, and I can't tell you the countless number of people (women) who have told me how nicely proportioned I look.  There's no doubt that people have been amazed by my success so far, but I think it will be even more amazing when I reach my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment