Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 31

Well, today was going to be the last day on the drops and then 2 more days of VLCD, so I would begin Phase 3 on Sunday. However, things don't always work out as we plan (can I get an Amen?!) TOM has hung around longer than expected and I forgot that I need to be finished with TOM then do an additional couple days of drops before discontinuing. So, today is the end of TOM. Saturday will be the last day on drops, then 2 more days of VLCD and we will begin Phase 2 on Tuesday. My friend, Amy, decided she will wait to start Phase 3 with me. I love that I have a friend who is doing this right along with me! We keep each other in check and we are seeing the results in each other and that is so encouraging!

28 pounds gone altogether. 25 on hcg in 31 days! It just doesn't get any better than that in my books! It would be nice to hit the 30 pounds lost mark by Saturday but we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment