Sunday, July 3, 2011

Phase 4, Day 5

Today is Sunday, July 3rd and I am doing my first Correction Day (CD) of Phase 4.  I had to do 1 CD in Phase 3.  I did the greek yogurt and berries CD last time &  I dropped 2.4 pounds. I LOVE Greek yogurt and berries, so I am doing the same CD today.  Last time I used strawberries.  Today I am using blueberries that I bought at the Riverfront Market yesterday!  They are delicious!

Phase 3 went very well for me.  As I stated earlier, I only had to do 1 CD in Phase 3.  I was 2 weeks into Phase 3.  I went to eat at Qdoba and though I ordered nothing starchy (no tortilla, no rice, no beans), I gained the next day.  I suspected that the tomato-based Ranchero sauce may have had sugar in it...not sure though.

It stinks that I have to do a CD today because we are celebrating my aunt's birthday.  However, I can't complain too much!  I am totally thrilled with the fact that I have lost 30 pounds and have done well to maintain that loss for the past month! 

I am certain that I attempted to eat too many starchy things in the past few days.  We went out to eat on Friday and I had some french fries w/cheese, bbq beef & bbq sauce on them (after I had had some beans for lunch) and I had cherry cheesecake for dessert.  I didn't gain the next day (yesterday) but I didn't eat completely clean yesterday as I should have to counteract what I ate the day before.  Yesterday, I had 2 Dove chocolates and beans again for dinner.  I should have avoided starch & sugar (clean eating) yesterday and I might have been ok today.  Lesson learned.

So, Amy & I are looking at starting Phase 2 at the end of July/beginning of August.  We have another friend who is going to do the Protocol with us and I think my aunt may also.  I think I should become a distributor for hHCG! :)  After all, I am a walking testimony of the wonderful results that can be obtained from the Protocol!

I would like to lose enough weight that I will be in ONEderland (under 200 lbs.) by the time I finish Round 2 of Phase 2.  It will depend on how much weight I gain when I load (the first 2 days on hHCG), when I begin TOM (which will determine when I begin hHCG) and how long I will be on Phase 2.  I would like to be on Phase 2 for the maximum of 40 days, but that will also depend on when I begin.  I have a trip planned for Labor Day weekend (and would like to plan a mini vacation with my family the week before that).  I may just end up doing a planned interuption within that time frame and that way I can complete 40 days on hHCG.  We'll see.

For the next round, I figure that I will be okay if I have to do Phase 2 during Thanksgiving, but I definitely want to be in Phase 4 by Christmas.  At that point, I should be able to assess how many more rounds I will have to do. Likely 1 or 2, depending on my losses.

I can't tell you how happy I am that I have FINALLY found a way to lose weight & keep it off FOR GOOD!!!  I had pretty much given up on the idea altogether before I found HCG! I felt hopeless! And now here I am...losing weight, keeping it off and excited to reach my GOAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment