Wednesday, December 7, 2011

On the Move

This post was originally written on 12/1/11

Well, my lady bug ticker is on the move again!  Woohoo!  This means I am finally below my last dosage weight from my last round. It took me almost a week to get here but I have lost 10.6 pounds this week!  Only 18 days of Phase 2 left before I take a little interruption at Christmas.  I would like to get as close as possible to 180 lbs. by then, as I think that is going to be a weight I may stall at.  Stalls can happen rather easily at weight "set points" that your body recognizes (a weight you have held for some time).  The sad thing is, I remember weighing 180 pounds when I was 16 yrs. old.  That has been the weight that has been recorded on my driver's license ever since the first one I got.  I never changed it.  I could never get up the nerve to actually tell the person behind the desk at the Driver's License Facility how much I actually weighed.  In fact, I just got my license renewed this past October, and I figured that before long I am going to be below that weight, so why bother changing it to what it was at that time (which, by the way, was the closest I've been to that weight for nearly 20 years!)

No comments:

Post a Comment