Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Let's Talk Clothes

Can I just say that I am really enjoying clothes shopping again!  While I still have many pounds to shed, I am finding it easier to find nice clothes that fit well.  And I am finding shirts in the regular clothing section rather than the plus sizes...granted they are XL, but, as any woman knows, that is a huge step in the right direction!  There are so many more options in the regular section and they are generally more stylish.  My friend, Amy, also passed along clothes that don't fit her any more.  What a blessing it is to recieve clothes for FREE! 

As I said before, I also really enjoy shopping at Goodwill.  You just never know what you will find.  I have to be careful and be very selective when I shop there because it would be really easy just to buy a bunch of clothes without really loving them just because they are cheap!  Today I found 2 sweaters that were 1/2 off ($1.75 each) and 2 really cute corduroy jackets for $4.99 each.  I love a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment