Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back to Phase 2 (R2P2VLCD4)

Hard to believe it's been almost a month since I last updated.  However, being in Phase 4 throughout that time, there wasn't much to report.  I was surprised at how well I stabilized throughout Phases 3 & 4, especially Phase 4 when I began adding in some starches.  I only did 2 Correction Days for the entire 7 weeks!  I am totally loving the HCG Protocol!   

Now I am back to Phase 2.  I was 3 lbs. over my last dosage weight (LDW) just before I started my second round of Phase 2 (R2P2).  Then I had to load high fats for 2 days, and load I did!  I gained another 3 pounds while loading, so I started Phase 2 at 6 pounds above my LDW.  I am happy to announce though, that as of today I have lost 7 pounds so far this round for a total loss of 31 pounds!  Yipee!  My little ladybug is on the move again!

Loading high fats really paid off for me as I have hardly been hungry at all in the first few days of Phase 2.  In round 1, I was hungry the first week. I didn't feel famished but definitely hungry.  By week 2 the hunger was gone & as the weeks went on I found it more difficult to reach 500 calories.

I was definitely ready to get back to Phase 2 and get back to losing more!  I am enjoying the journey and I am looking forward to what this leg of the journey holds for me in terms of losing pounds and inches!

No comments:

Post a Comment